Instructions on using Call of Duty United Offensive saves:
1. Download desired Call Of Duty United Offensive
save file to your desktop.
2. Uzip it, right click on SVG
(savegame) file and select Copy
3. Navigate to game folder and paste copied file to uo/save/autosave/ folder.
4. Start your copy of Call Of Duty United Offensive and go to "Load Game".
5. Find your new savegame among the other saves and double click on it.
Game save directory location:
C:\Program Files\Activision\Call Of Duty
For brand new game installation: If you have a brand new game installation (which means you didn't play game before using downloaded savegame), it is recommended to start the game, and exit right after the first mission starts.
Do it before following the instructions above. This method will create necessary files within the game save directory.