INSTRUCTIONS ON USING CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE SAVEGAMES
1. Enter game main menu and go to Select Profile (If you're starting game for the first time, this will be automatically prompted). Create new profile named "John" and start a new Campaign. As soon as the first mission starts, exit game completely.
2. Download desired Modern Warfare save game file to your desktop.
3. Uzip it using WinZip or any similar tool, and you'll get a SVG (savegame) file.
4. Seek for installation folder on your hard drive (usually C:/Program Files/Activision/Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare) and copy SVG file to players/profiles/John/save/autosave/.
5. Open players/profiles/John/config.cfg file using WordPad (start/programs/accessories/WordPad). Find this line:
Instead of "killhouse" (or whatever else is written there), enter the name of downloaded savegame file. Save the changes and exit.
6. Start your copy of Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare and click on "Resume Game".
NOTE: Any name could be used instead of "John", as long as you follow instructions using chosen name.
MAIN SAVE GAME (game complete) This savegame will put you in the middle of hostage-rescue situation, just before jumping out of a plane. This is the last chapter, after which all the missions will be unlocked, as well as Arcade game mode (to start playing from particular chapter, choose among the savegames from the list) Download Savegame >> (downloads: 5073)
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare saved games for each checkpoint: