INSTRUCTIONS ON USING CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS II SAVE FILES
1. Enter game main menu and start a new campaign. Wait for the first mission to start, then exit game completely.
2. Download desired Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 save game file to your desktop.
3. Uzip it using WinZip or any similar tool, and you'll get a few files.
4. Seek for installation folder on your hard drive (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty Black Ops II) and copy files to "players" directory.
6. Start your copy of Call Of Duty Black Ops II and resume game.