Instructions on using Call of Duty 2 saves:
1. Download desired Call Of Duty 2
save file to your desktop.
2. Uzip it, right click on SVG
(savegame) file and select Copy
3. Navigate to game installation folder and paste copied file to main/players/John/autosave/.
4. Open main/players/John/config.cfg file using WordPad and find this line:
seta sv_lastSaveGame "players/John/save/autosave/moscow.svg"
Instead of "moscow" (or whatever else is written there), enter the name of downloaded save file. Save the changes and exit WordPad.
5. Start your copy of Call Of Duty 2 and click on "Resume Game"".
Game installation location:
C:/Program Files/Activision/Call Of Duty 2
For brand new game installation:
If you have a brand new game installation
(which means you didn't play game before using downloaded savegame), it is recommended to start the game, and exit right after the first mission starts.
Do it before following the instructions above. This method will create necessary files within the game save directory.
Your download file is being prepared. Please wait a few seconds...